***The MPH program is now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic year***
1. Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis; we review and accept applications as soon as the complete application file is received. To secure a spot in the program, we encourage students to apply as early as possible. Applying early will also ensure better chances of obtaining financial aid and dormitory reservation in case they are relevant. Classes start October 2018.
4. You need to supply transcripts and diplomas from all degrees you hold. All transcripts and diplomas can be sent by email so the application process moves faster. BUT – your official transcripts MUST be provided before the beginning of the academic semester at the latest (whether sent via post, or provided upon arrival). Your official diploma is ONLY necessary if the official transcript you provide does not have a "Degree Conferred Date", or does not list the Degree Awarded and which date it was awarded on. If your official transcript does provide this information, a scanned and emailed copy of your diploma is sufficient. Whenever possible, we recommend that you provide your original documents via mail as soon as possible rather than waiting to provide your documents in person. If you have completed your Undergraduate Degree, please submit your final transcript with your final GPA. If you are still completing your Undergraduate Degree, please send your most updated transcript until you obtain your final transcript.
Anything mailed should be sent to the following address:
International School, Student Building
Mount Carmel, Haifa 3498838
What happens after I submit my application?
- The International School receives your application through its online system and contacts you via email. They inform you about any items that are missing in your application.
- As soon as your application is fully complete, your credentials are forwarded to the University of Haifa’s graduate admissions authority for review and approval.
- Approved application packets are sent to the I-MPH admissions committee for review and approval.
- Applicants receive notification of the committee’s decision by e-mail within one week after a decision is made.
- The International School e-mails an official application decision and any necessary instructions to you by e-mail.
- Expect the process to take approximately two months from the time a complete application is submitted to final program admission.
- Admitted students who have accepted the offer of admission receive enrollment and orientation information by e-mail 4 - 6 weeks prior to the start of the fall semester.
See detailed admissions requirements HERE.