For international students tuition and fees for the full 2022-2023 academic year is $US 11,963*. The fee breakdown appears below:
|Service Fees (Security, Library, Health Insurance, etc.)||$1,363|
|TOTAL (in US Dollars)||$11,963|
*This information is relevant for International applicants only. For Israeli citizens and ID holders please contact the Tuition Department here
There is a non-refundable $140 application fee per academic year for the program.
Dormitories are available for $475 per month.
* Final tuition for the next academic year is updated each August. For more information please visit International School website
**Service fees include: campus Wi-Fi, Library services, on-campus Security, mandatory Health Insurance and other services provided by the University.
- Meal plans are not provided in the dorms; students should plan to spend $500-$600 per month for food, independent travel, and incidental expenses. You may need a bit more for the first month to cover initial purchases of household items and books.
- Tuition fees for New Immigrants (Olim Hadashim) differ and is a standard state tuition.
Billing and Payments:
- Students are required to submit a $1000 deposit to secure their spot in the program and a $200 non-refundable deposit within 21 days of receipt of the invoice to assure the reservation of a room in the dormitories, if requested.
- The full payment for the semester must be made two months before the program begins. Students who have not completed their payment will not be permitted to move into the student dormitories or to participate in courses.
- An invoice will be sent to the student's email upon acceptance to the program. After each payment, the student will receive an email confirmation and an updated invoice will be sent to the student reflecting all payments made.
- All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars, Euro, or Israeli Shekel. If a student chooses to pay in Euro or Israeli Shekel, payment must be made according to the Bank of Israel exchange rate on the day the student pays. However, the amount credited to the student's account will be based on the day the payment is received and deposited in Haifa. If there is a difference, the student will be expected to pay the difference.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required for students who want to live in the dorms.
You may pay for your fees in one of the following ways:
- Personal, bank, or traveler's check made payable to the University of Haifa.
- Cash: In person only! Please bring the exact amount as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make change.
- Bank Transfer
Check payments should be mailed to the following address:
University of Haifa
Haifa 3498838, Israel
Bank transfer information:
Branch - 562
University of Haifa - Account 205276
SWIFT address: Poalilit
If you pay by bank transfer, please fax or email the receipt to the International School, so that we can credit your account. Bank transfers are acceptable in US Dollars and Euros only. Shekel transfers are only acceptable through Israeli banks.
1. Please save a copy of your receipt from the transaction for your personal records.
2. Please note that there are transfer fees charged by your bank or the receiving bank, so be sure to transfer enough funds to cover your fees owed to the University of Haifa and any additional fees. If we do not receive the total amount due to transaction fees, you will be asked to pay the shortages.
3. Please note that it takes several business days for this payment to be processed.
The University of Haifa is unable to process credit card payments.
Please mail necessary forms (official transcript and diploma) to:
International School, Student Building
Abba Hushi Blvd 199
Mount Carmel, Haifa 3498838
All other documents can be completed (if necessary), scanned, and sent via email.
Application Fee: There is no refund of the application fee.
See dorm contract here for details.