• One of few graduate programs in global health leadership worldwide
• A one-year program, including at least 150 hours of field study
• American-based curriculum and the language of instruction is English
• Seminars and courses taught by leading academics
• Small class sizes that promote individualized attention for every student
• Leadership seminar series featuring global health experts
• Unique multicultural experiences on a diverse and lively campus
Registration for the 2017-2018 MPH program is now open!
Download a detailed brochure of our program here.