Prospective students with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0, 80%, or the equivalent from an accredited university may enroll in the MPH Program.
- Copy of diplomas from all undergraduate institutions where you earned a degree. Must be translated to English alongside the original language.
- Official certified (sealed) transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions where you earned a degree. Must be translated to English alongside the original language.
- Proven competence in English. Candidates who have not graduated from an academic institution where the language of instruction is English, or who are not native English speakers, must submit ONE of the following to prove a high level of English proficiency:
- General GRE scores taken within the last five years*
- Official TOEFL scores or other official English proficiency exam scores (e.g. IELTS)*
- Israeli applicants may submit scores from the official University-administered English exam.
- *Test scores may be submitted electronically to the University of Haifa (school code: 0955). Alternatively, you may send the International School the original or authorized copy of your test score.
- At least two letters of recommendation from either academic (i.e. a professor) or professional (i.e. a supervisor) sources, either through the system of registration, email, or find form here. We do not accept personal references.
- Copy of valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- *Medical form completed and signed by licensed physician, found here
- *Health insurance registration form (upon acceptance). Instructions, found here
- *Terms and Conditions contract, found here
- Personal Statement: Your statement of purpose should be a concise, well-written essay about your educational/professional background and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in public health. This essay should be approximately 500-750 words in length.
You should provide information about:
- Your background as it relates to your academic and professional goals.
- The motivating influences that inspired your interest in Public Health and/or health administration.
- Your future educational/career goals and objectives.
- How an advanced degree will help you to achieve your educational and career objectives.
- How your personal or academic background and experiences will bring a unique perspective to the program and positively contribute to the Public Health community.
*Requirement for International Applicants only