***The MPH program is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year***
Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis; we review and accept applications as soon as the complete application file is received. To secure a spot in the program, we encourage students to apply as early as possible. Applying early will also ensure better chances of obtaining financial aid and dormitory reservation in case they are relevant. Classes start October 2021.
Note: If you have made Aliyah within the past 5 years, you can apply via the International School (see International Applicants). If you made Aliyah longer than 5 years ago, you need to apply as an Israeli student.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
- If you speak Hebrew, register via the Hebrew-speaking applicants portal: https://applicants.haifa.ac.il/adm/#/
- Within the online registration process you will have to pay a registration fee (using an Israeli credit card).
You will have to upload the required documents:
- Diplomas and transcripts (original & translation to English if needed)
- 2 letters of recommendation from academic or professional supervisor (in English)
- Personal statement (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Scores from official University-administered English exam (or other official English test e.g. GRE, TOEFL, IELTS)*
*Native English speakers and candidates who graduated from an academic institution where the language of instruction is English do not need to submit English exam scores
- If you do not speak Hebrew, you can fill in a manual application form in English to the Registration Department (i.e. this is instead of the above)
Submit to Registration Department:
- Scanned copy of the application document and registration fee. The registration fee is 464 NIS (the exact amount is updated every year). Registration fees are not refundable and are not transferable from year to year. They may be paid using an Israeli credit card, or applicants from abroad must mail a check payable to the University of Haifa in the amount of $110 USD. If needed, payments may be wired over. Please contact the registration department for detailed wiring instructions. Cash or postal orders are not acceptable.)
- Copy of diploma(s) and original copy of transcript(s) from all degrees you hold. If you have completed your Undergraduate Degree, please submit your final transcript with your final GPA. If you are still completing your Undergraduate Degree, please send your most updated transcript.
- Copy of valid passport
You must mail your registration check to the Registration Department at the following address: Registration Department, Student House, Room #102, University of Haifa, 199 Abba Hushi Blvd., Mt. Carmel, Haifa 3498838 Israel.
You may mail your official transcript, or provide it upon arrival to the University of Haifa. You can email a scanned copy of your transcript while waiting for your original transcript to arrive.
See detailed admissions requirements here.
Israeli students, please also see important information about tuition fees in this document.