***The MPH program is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year***
Applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis; we review and accept applications as soon as the complete application file is received. To secure a spot in the program, we encourage students to apply as early as possible. Applying early will also ensure better chances of obtaining financial aid and dormitory reservation in case they are relevant. Classes start October 2020.
To apply, please complete the following two steps:
(1) Submit to Registration Department:
- Scanned copy of the application document and registration fee. The registration fee is 412 NIS. Registration fees are not refundable and are not transferable from year to year. (Applicants from abroad must mail a check payable to the University of Haifa in the amount of $110 USD. Credit card must be made with an Israeli credit card. If needed, payments may be wired over. Please contact the registration department for detailed wiring instructions. Cash or postal orders are not acceptable.)
- Copy of diploma(s) and original copy of transcript(s) from all degrees you hold. If you have completed your Undergraduate Degree, please submit your final transcript with your final GPA. If you are still completing your Undergraduate Degree, please send your most updated transcript.
- Copy of valid passport
(2) Submit to School of Public Health
- Copy of all of the documents to be sent to the Registrar’s office
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
See detailed admissions requirements here.